The Company's primary strategy will be to identify and acquire hotels which provide cash flow, and value-added
opportunities for the Company.
The Company currently intends to seek hotels that have one or more of the following characteristics:
- Operating History: Cash flowing Investment, not distressed
- Location: Urban market, business travel focus
- Strong Brand Affiliation: Strong hotel flag with a national and/or international reservations system; mostly Hilton, Sheraton and Marriott Brands
- Competitive Barriers to Entry: Major brands currently in the submarket
- Pricing Opportunity: Acquire at below replacement cost
- Positive Market Outlook: Competitive positioning in the submarket
- Value-add Strategies & Opportunities: Operating history "opportunities"
Please call (214) 750-2967 or email: email@example.com
© Phoenix American Hospitality, 5950 Berkshire Lane, Suite 850, Dallas, Texas 75225
Phone: (214) 750-2967 Email:
THIS MATERIAL IS DESIGNED FOR MARKETING PURPOSES ONLY. It does not constitute an offer to sell nor a solicitation of an offer to buy any security. Such offers can be made only by the confidential Private Placement Memorandum (the “Memorandum”.) Please be aware that this marketing material cannot and does not replace the Memorandum. It is qualified in its entirety by the Memorandum. The Memorandum is the document that you must read and rely on in its entirety in order to make an investment decision. THIS INVESTMENT INVOLVES VARIOUS DEGREES OF RISKS. Those risks involve various degrees of risk, including but not limited to the speculative market and financing risks associated with fluctuations in the real estate and hospitality market. The risks listed in this marketing material are not the only risks. Please read the “Risk Factors” section of the Memorandum. The materials and information contained herein are Investment Objectives of the Company. There is no guarantee that these objectives will be met. Projections and statements made are based on preliminary analysis.